Thanks everyone who participated, and thanks XRDRN ! The study has finished successfully.
The Illusioneering Lab at University of Minnesota is seeking participants for a research study of movement behavior in virtual reality. If you choose to take part in the study, you will be asked to navigate a virtual environment and complete a set of questionnaires. You must already have access to a SteamVR compatible virtual reality system and be comfortable with its operation. Participants will be asked to download the software, complete the tasks, and then upload some data files. Participation is expected to last no more than 40 minutes, and you will receive a $10 Amazon gift card (can only be used in the US) upon completion of the study.
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to stand and walk without assistance
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English
- Normal vision or corrected vision using glasses or contact lenses
- Have access to Internet connection, a personal computer, a SteamVR compatible headset and controllers and is comfortable with its operation
- Must not be pregnant
- Must not have a history of epilepsy, seizures, or severe motion sickness
Participation in this study is completely voluntary, and the decision whether or not to participate will not affect your student or employment status at the University of Minnesota.
Medium (20 - 44 mins)
$10 Amazon gift cardJoin study