You are being invited to take part in a research study about narrative engagement in VR.
This study proposed to explore the opportunities offered by VR in terms of storytelling towards a framework for creating and monitoring narrative engagement in interactive cinematic VR experiences. The story presented is based on Scottish folklore. This study involves both an anonymous post questionnaire and observational recorded data (note taking). As there are restrictions, observation will take place through video chat. Footage will not be recorded.
If you decide to take part please press the Contact link below.
You will be provided with the following assets:
• Consent Form (google docs)
• Participation sheet
• Project Download
• A short instruction sheet
• VR user safety information sheet (if needed)
• Post experience Questionnaire (LimeSurvey)
Austin Wolfe, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Must be to be 18+
• Have normal or corrected-to-normal vision (e.g. glasses, contact lenses)
You must have access to the following:
• A VR headset and headphones (Oculus Rift, Rift S, Quest)* if you have a Quest, you will need a quest link cable as this application needs to be connected to your PC
• A VR capable computer
• Adequate floor space (at least 1.5 m x 1.5 m)
• Have access to internet connection.
• Have the ability to participate in a video chat (access to a camera)
* Please contact me at email@example.com to set up an appropriate time to run this study through video chat*
Medium (20 - 44 mins)
Participants are uncompensated
July 31, 2021Contact researcher & join study