The Illusioneering Lab is seeking participants for a research study that investigates how Virtual Reality (VR) designers create experiences that utilize both redirected walking and passive haptics. You will receive a $20 Amazon.com gift card upon completion of the study (only redeemable on the US website).
- Complete pre-experiment questionnaires
- Complete a series of virtual reality design tasks
- Complete post-experiment questionnaires
- Complete a post-experiment interview with the experimenter
These tasks will be accomplished at your personal computer using the Unity3D game engine. Access to a VR headset is not required. We do not expect the experiment to last longer than 90 minutes.
- 18 years of age or older
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English
- Have at least one year of experience designing VR experiences
- Must have access to a computer capable of running the Unity3D game engine (version 2020.3.18f1 LTS)
- Must not have previously participated in this study
Long (45+ mins)
$20 Amazon.com gift card
October 16, 2021Join study